Https //Status.epicgames.com For Details-:> If you cannot use the Epic Games Launcher or any Epic Games product because of a connection issue, you should contact Epic Games. This may happen when attempting to log into the Epic Games Launcher or while playing Fortnite.
The following are some probable results if you’re facing internet connection issues:
- The Epic Games Launcher has been blocked because of a problem with authentication.
- It is not possible to download or update games using the Epic Games Launcher.
- I’m receiving an error code when using the Epic Games Launcher.
- In Fortnite, matchmaking and joining games are broken.
- Latency and packet loss will prohibit you from joining other players in Fortnite.
There are a number of possible answers:
- In principle, it should have been easy to interact with the matchmaker, “states the error notification.”
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch’s date and time settings are correct by using the “Get date and time from the internet” option if the issue continues.
- When altering the date and time settings, please check https://status.epicgames.com if the problem persists.
- To access this Fortnite account, the Nintendo Switch must be attached to a different platform.
If an Epic account was previously linked to a Playstation Network (PSN) account, it cannot be linked to a Nintendo account. Create a new Epic account in order to link your Nintendo account to Epic.
- To learn how to link your Nintendo account to your Epic account, visit the Epic Games Support page.
- “Access Denied” shows up on accounts.nintendo.com after validating data sharing.
- Sometimes, a link in a confirmation email contains characters that might cause problems.
- Please copy the URL and paste it into your browser instead of clicking on the link.
When possible, try to stick with a wired connection.
It is better to use a cable connection rather than a wireless one. Packet loss, connection problems (such as increased latency), and ping issues may all be caused by unreliable signals. Connect directly to your modem or router using an Ethernet cable to guarantee the fastest possible connection.
at the top of this page.
Turn off your own computer’s firewall.
Often, deactivating or removing the firewall is the easiest way to resolve firewall-related connection difficulties.
It is important to bear in mind that this strategy should only be used in times of crisis. If the connection issue is fixed, remove or deactivate your firewall and manually add our products as exceptions.
- It is possible that the Windows Firewall has been turned off.
- The first step is to press the Start button.
- Open the Control Panel by going to Start > Settings > Programs and Features.
- From the drop-down option, choose “System and Security.”
- Select it from the Windows Firewall.
- Click the following link to activate or disable the Windows Firewall. The administrator password may be required at this point.
- The Windows Firewall may be disabled by clicking on the appropriate network location’s option.
- All other firewalls should be removed from your computer.
A third-party firewall may prevent the Epic Games Launcher, Fortnite, or other Epic Games products from working. Please disable any third-party firewalls to see if this helps. If you haven’t already, you should add the following executables to your firewall as exceptions.